czwartek, 14 marca 2013

The List of Sweets


Do you remember that I wrote before about a list of sweets that I wanted to make to make myself more accomplished? There's still a lot of things left to do on it- like usual I went a bit crazy with the amount ;p Anyway I'm still trying to complete my resolution (if I'm not to busy finding even more new, interesting recipes ;p)


I would like to prepare a few basic things like marzipan and halva or Canadian pancakes with maple syrup- recently I'm going crazy with Golden Syrup and Maple Syrup.
I'm planning to get to grips with new recipes from the English cuisine, like Red Velvet Cake, Treacle Sponge, Ginger and Pear Sponge, and Banoffee. I also have had a crack at my first praline, soufflé and yeasty cake.
On my list there was also a place for recipes that I have struggled with in the past. I want to prepare them again to get them right this time - Some of these include my luckless macaroons and crème brulee...
Unfortunately part of my resolution includes waiting for proper accessories for creating good recipes. Nevertheless I hope that with a bit of free time I will be able see my enterprise through. Luckily, spring is coming, which means more sun, energy and a lot of fresh fruits
Have you got any advice for me, especially about macaroons? What are your thoughts on recipes such as this?
Wish me luck ;P

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz